Seminar: Gundamentals: handguns - Before Permit to Carry
Many people start with Permit to Carry as their first firearms course, but there is so much more you need to know before you take that class. This seminar will prepare you for all the skills you will have to perform in a Permit to Carry class and start you down the path of superior firearm defensive skill.
This three hour course will develop the following skills:
- Awareness of the handgun, the names of the parts, how it functions, and how to make sure it is safe
- A simple system of safety that will work everywhere, from your home, the range, and the street
- Proper loading and unloading of the handgun that will set the foundations for future fast and effective reloads and malfunctions
- Proper Shooting Fundamentals that will reduce recoil(kick) making shooting more fun, improve your accuracy, and give you the skill you need to progress to other critical skills like drawing from a holster and defending against a threat
- How to correctly perform basic maintenance of your handgun, as this is where the majority of accidents and negligent discharges occur, giving you the skill you need to clear and clean your handgun to ensure maximum reliability